The purpose behind conducting Group Discussion exercises by organizations is to test the candidate's ability to act as a leader and a team player. Clarity of thought process, the ability to think differently and the ability to lend direction are some of the other qualities exhibited in such exercises.
Following things will be a part of GD:
- What is a Group Discussion?
- Features of Group Discussion
- What is tested in a Group Discussion?
- Types of GD
- DO’s and Don’ts of GDs
IIM graduates and other top B school graduates who are working in various reputed companies across a wide range of industries and are, in many instances, a part of recruitment teams will handle the mock interviews. Professionals in senior positions of reputed companies will also form a part of the training team.
Key features of this program are:
- What is Personal Interview?
- Structure and Methodology of an Interview
- Methods to upgrade one’s interviewing skill on a continuous basis
- Do’s and Don’ts of Interview