Written Test(Descriptive- aptitude + technical)
Second round is again written test consists of 7 aptitude questions and 10 technical questions(all c programs). This test is common for all.
The aptitude questions are
1) There are 4 women to cross bridge and Flashlight. One or two women can cross the bridge with the flash light at a time. Those have different walking speeds. The pair must walk at the rate of slower pace
Then what is the minimum required time to cross the bridge by all the 4 women without throwing flashlight?
Ans) 19 min
First woman1 and 2 will go to other end in 2 min (at the slower pace of woman2)à 2m
Woman 1 will come back -à1min
Woman 1 and 3 will go--à 5min
Woman 1 will come backà1min
Woman 1 and 4 will goà10min
2) There are cats got together to decide killing the mice of 999919,each cat kills equal no. of mice and each cat kills more no. of mice than cats there were. Then what is the number of cats?
3) The tree grows first day 1/2 of its original size, grows 1/3 of its previous day size, and grows 1/4 and so on. How many days it will take to grow 100 times to the original size of tree?
Ans) 150 days
4) There is one 40 kg weight stone. How many weights should I break from this 40 kg so that it can measure any weight between 1kg to 40 kg?
5) There is one monkey climbs 3fts and slips down 2fts of a tree in 1 hour. How much time it will take to reach the top of the tree of 20fts height?
Ans) 18 hours
6) A ball is released from a height of 100 mts. After falling on the ground it raises to a height of half of the previous height and the process repeats until it comes to rest. What is the total distance travelled by the ball throughout the journey.
7) Complete the series
31 62 __ 25 65 __ 19
Totally (both campuses) around 50 (cs+ec) members cleared this round.
1) Write a C function to search a number in the given list of numbers .do not use printf and scanf.
printf(“Biggest number is %d”, z);
Write the expression for z to print the biggest of three numbers using conditional operator.
Ans) z=((a>b)&&(a>c)) ? a : (((b>a)&&(b>c))?b:c)
3) if( condition)
What should be the condition to display the output as “hello world”.
4) what is the output of the following program