Name : Hillary Clinton
Title: Secretary of State
Country: United States of America
Education: BA/BS, Wellesley College; LLM, Yale University
Career Achievements: Hillary is the 67th United States Secretary of State, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama. She was a United States Senator for New York from 2001 to 2009.
As Secretary of State, Clinton became the first former First Lady to serve in a president's cabinet. She has put into place institutional changes seeking to maximize departmental effectiveness and promote the empowerment of women worldwide. She has set records for most-traveled secretary for time in office. She has been at the forefront of the U.S. response to the 2011 Middle East protests, including advocating for the military intervention in Libya.
1. In 1983, Clinton was named Arkansas Woman of the Year by the Arkansas Democrat.
2. In 1983, Clinton was named Headliner of the Year by the Arkansas Press Association.
3. Around 1983 or 1984, Hillary and Bill Clinton were named Public Citizens of the Year by the Arkansas chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
4. In 1984, Clinton was named Arkansas (Young) Mother of the Year by the Arkansas Association of American Mothers.
5. In the mid-1980s, Clinton was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
6. In 1988 and 1991, Clinton was named by National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America.
7. In May 1993, Clinton received an honorary doctorate at the University of Pennsylvania. Around 1994, Clinton received the Living Legacy Award from the Women's International Center.
8. In June 1995, Mount Saint Vincent University awarded Clinton an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters.
9. Clinton won the Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album for It Takes a Village during the Grammy Awards of 1997.
10. In May 1998, Clinton received the United Arab Emirates Health Foundation Prize.
11. In April 1999, Clinton was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Children of Chernobyl Relief Fund.
12. In June 1999, Clinton received the Mother Teresa Award, the highest honor given to civilians by Albania. On March 26, 2004, Clinton was presented with the inaugural Nursing Health and Humanity Award from the University of Rochester School of Nursing.
13. On August 26, 2004, Clinton was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws, (LLD) by the University of Ulster.
14. On February 13, 2005, Clinton was awarded the German Media Prize 2004.On February 15, 2005, Clinton was given the American Medical Women's Association's President’s Vision & Voice Award, for being an advocate for women's health and related issues.
15. In May 2005, Clinton received an honorary doctorate from Agnes Scott College near Atlanta.
16. On July 30, 2005, Clinton was given the Reserve Officers Association's National President's Award.
17. On October 9, 2005, Clinton was inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame.
18. In April 2006, Clinton was honored with the Remembrance Award from the Northeastern New York Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
19. On June 14, 2006, Clinton received an Energy Leadership Award from the United States Energy Association's Energy Efficiency Forum.
20. During 2007, Clinton was awarded an honorary doctorate in medicine by the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
21. Newsweek ranked her as the 13th most powerful person on the planet, and the most powerful American woman, in its "Global Elite" for 2009.
22. In 2009, Clinton received the Global Trailblazer award from Vital Voices Global Partnership.
23. On May 13, 2009, Clinton received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from New York University.
24. On May 18, 2009, Clinton received Barnard College's highest award, the Barnard Medal of Distinction, as she spoke at their commencement.
25. On May 25, 2009, Clinton received an honorary Doctor of Law degree from Yale University.
26. Also on May 25, 2009, Clinton received an award from the National Coordinated Effort of Hellenes
27. On October 5, 2010, Secretary Clinton was given the George McGovern Leadership Award by the World Food Programme.
28. In November 2010, Time magazine named Clinton one of the 25 most powerful women of the past century.