Sonata Software - 2
1. If a train covers 600m in 0.5 seconds, how long it will cover in 10 seconds?
Ans: 3000m = 3km
2. The girl's age is twice that of boy, if the boy is four years old. After four years the age of the girl is
Ans: 12 years
3. Sister's age is twice than that of the brother. If the brother's age is six, what is the sister's age after two years?
Ans: 14 Yrs.
4. Two lemons cost 10 cents. Then one and a half dozen cost
Ans: 90 cents
5. A clock is late by 1 minute 27 seconds in a month. Then how much will it be late in 1 day?
Ans: 2.9 seconds
6. Which of the following figures together will make a triangle?
7. Make a square by drawing only one line
Ans: line 2-5, square 2-3-4-5-2
8. Which of the following is the odd one? crew, constellation, companion, league, participants.
9. Opposite of Remote?
10. Statement A: All great men are ridiculous;
Statement B: I am ridiculous ;
Inference : I am a great man;
(c) Not clear
11. Statement: Normal children are active;
Inference: All children are active;
12. Next number in the series 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ?
13. In 6 seconds a light flashes once. In one hour how many times it will flash?
Ans: 601 times
14. At 20% discount, a cycle is sold at a selling price of 2500 Rs. What is the actual price?
Ans: Rs. 3125
15. Statement A: A & B have same age;
Statement B: B is younger than C;
Inference : A is younger than C;
16. All chickens lay eggs (True/False)
17. A invests $12000, B invests $8000, C invests $6000 and they got a profit of $1200. How much share A got more than B and C?
Ans: 2/13 and 3/13